House Refurbishment – Greenwich SE10
Jon included Underpinning, Roof renovation and other refurbishment work. In details:
- Underpinning the rear 1 storey extension due to movements and cracked wall, this is notifiable work to local BCS, so a completion certificate must be obtained by the Local Building Control Authority. Thanks to the co-operation with Greenwich Building control we got it done in 7 working days.
- Roof Renovation works included new Spanish Slate Roof, new copping stones and aluminium Guttering.
- Other works included sanding down the first floor and lacquering the floor with Buona Lacquer, hanging few doors, laying Old York stone slabs at the back and font of the house and last but not least redecorate outside windows and rendered masonry.
- 3 x Acooya Casement windows for the rear elevation including a new Iroko timber Rear Gate with a long throw key, replacing the Sash Pane of the front elevation window with new Acooya timber frame.
- New ironmongery for the ground floor doors, new Electric sockets and pendants lights changed.